The introduction to Melbourne of the cantaport is a fresh approach in design in off the shelf domestic and commercial roofed projects.
Featuring a cantilevered shading system the single or double sided curved roofing outcome is providing plenty of discussion due to it’s many usage and project options.
Whether it’s for a domestic application including dwelling but also smaller site areas such as town house or retirement home developments or commercial such as council and in areas such as playgrounds, sporting areas, bus, bike and general shelters the cantaport system does provide some great design and location options the normal approach of minimum 4 post structures simply can’t deliver.
Why is it so?
The Cantaport unique two post system for both a single or a double sided fully pre -engineered (reducing cost in design and certification) certainly provides solutions for site locations with the hassle of inventing design solutions to common applications that has previously been the case. Its ability to have clean lines and open access ticks a rage of usage requirements.
The Cantaport unique two post system for both a single or a double sided, fully pre -engineered (reducing cost in design and certification) certainly provides design solutions for site locations without the hassle of inventing design and engineering solutions to common applications, that has previously been the case. Cantaport ability to have clean lines and open access ticks a rage of usage requirements.
Home applications might include
- Carports – single, double and triple options plus continuos length versions.
- Home projects including Verandah, Pergola and patio covered applications specially in unattached or freestanding situations.Being a shade only application may assist in small backyards such as town houses, units and the like where council require non-blockout roofs to private open spaces.
- Shade structures such as a cover for a BBQ area or near a pool…. the options are simply endless.
Commercial applications could be
- Bus, bike and general shelter application for schools, council and community type assembly area’s.
- Sporting ground applications for shade and cover.
- Retirement villages and applications where shade are perquisite such as kinder gardens, play grounds and parks.
Reason to consider are many such as:
- Slim-line & smooth appearance with matching gutters & rainwater downpipes
- Easy maintenance
- Engineered & certified to Australian Standards & wind ratings
- Strong & durable…….. more
Getting things going
So if your looking for a fresh approach with interesting design and application advantages why not consider a Cantaport solution for your project. 99% UV and 70% Heat reduction
Cantaport may just deliver what you need and Totally Outdoors is just the Builder to entrust your next project design and build.
Totally Outdoors is a preferred distributor and installer for other leading Australian manufactured products. For more information…….To read more
Totally Outdoors – emphasis on products and project’s that are “Built to Last”