Enjoy and Relax in Your Outdoor Room, Verandah or Patio
ALL YEAR ROUND
Premium Outdoor Blinds
Let our premium grade outdoor blinds transform your outdoor Verandah when only the best will do.
Totally Outdoors offers only a premium range of external products and our Outdoor Blinds is no exception. We have ensured the products chosen will perform day in day out in all weather situations.
Our outdoor Café & Shade Blinds are using the Australian made and patented Ziptrack® system plus superior fabric, backed all by manufacturers warranties.
Our custom blinds are designed to suit you and your home. Quality clear or tinted 1mm PVC plus a sensational range of shade & privacy fabrics are suitable for most applications and outcomes.
Fully Installed to Include:
Get Started Today
Contact us to discuss your needs, or come in for a chat at our display centre to explore your options so you can better visualize your dream outcome.
Features at a Glance
- Spring Operated – No unsightly Zippers, Cords or Buckles
- Glides smoothly
- Stops at any height
- U.V. treated
- Fire retardant fabrics – lead free
- Greenguard certified Fabric’s low chemical treatment.
- Large fabric range PVC, Shade weave, and Privacy mode.
- Motorised options available
- The perfect solution for wind, rain and privacy all year round
Our blinds can all be fitted with motorised options. You can fit one or all. The motorised blind provide great ease and flexibility to control your blind for inside or out.
Custom Sizes & Options
Our blinds are made to suit your needs. As blinds fit snugly into tracks your blind will not rattle or swing in the breeze. No cords, buckles or zippers.
As a specialist building company, we can provide multiple solutions for many types of verandah designs and existing situations including:- Removable Posts or installing beams and extra posts where required.
Our key manufacturers are Australian based and products made for Aussie conditions. Each product has their own manufacturer’s warranty applicable, if installed and operated per their requirements. Please refer directly to manufacturers for their specific warranty requirements.
Ziptrack: warrant all its Ziptrak® components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and proper use for a period of TWO YEARS starting from the date of invoice. Refer to Ziptrack for more information on their product performance and maintenance needs.
Our Blinds and Awnings use HVG Fabrics with 30 years+, Australian Owned providing excellent quality, choice and products for the right applications. Fabric which comes standard is the sensational Visiontex® which is Australia’s leading outdoor mesh solution. PVC coated, high tensile polyester woven and high abrasion capabilities, Visiontex® is made to perform. Manufactured to greenguard gold certification system with NO harmful toxins like lead, mercury and chromium and with a 10-year warranty, Visiontex® is your peace of mind certainty for years of outdoor performance. Insist on the best – Insist on Visiontex®.
We are very aware that clients want their projects built as quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, all the Staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal conditions once deposit paid and government requirement for cooling down period completed we will:
- Contact yourself to set up site measurement
- On-site finalise your requirements including colours, fabric’s etc.
- Manufacture ring period is generally 15 working days. Some periods of the year this can extend to 20 days.
- Installation will take place shortly after materials ready. This will require material stage payment to be completed and arrangements to gain entry.
- Owners should ensure they are in attendance during installation to ensure their requirements have been met.
- Final payment is due upon completion of installation. We will have issued a final invoice to be sent prior for settlement via internet or phone upon completion.