BRINGS WHAT YOU NEED TO LIFE
Pergolas, Verandahs, Patios
Pergola’s are what Aussies often say when they want a verandah or patio. The difference is that a pergola does not have a fixed roof, normally only having rafters with open louvres or slats, shade mesh, or a vine sheltered by a tree. Pergola’s do have a perfect place in creating ambiance and shade and completing an area as a whole.
Pergolas are not always considered for our real entertainment areas as much as a “covered roof area” because the first priority might be for the area to be covered and protected first. Why not consider integrating a pergola as a solution for hard to build areas, where permits are difficult to obtain or simply to provide a further extension to complement an area for less cost but with style.
What Products Can You Suggest?
Materials best suited include Colorbond Steel or powder coated aluminium for visual outcome and durability, or if timber certainly a highly durable timber that can withstand rain and sun. There are many screens, slats and covers available to give your project the project lift of shade, colour and style that separates your project from the rest simply making it come alive.
What Design Can You Suggest?
This will depend if it’s in a stand-alone place in the property or just an extension of another structure. The design will come down to your needs and ideas because there is many to choose from and your ideas and product is often where we start to form your design for you and take it then from “concept to completion”.
Get Started Today
Contact us to discuss your needs, or come in for a chat at our display centre to explore your options so you can better visualize your dream outcome.
Features at a Glance
- Up to 30-year Structural Warranty for Victory frame options
- Available in attached or freestanding designs
- Steel & Aluminium options can provide larger spans to accommodate your needs including enhanced durability
- High gloss beams and posts give low maintenance stylish appearances
- Flexible Design Options – we can provide various frame options to suit your area including timber, aluminium and Colorbond
- 10 Year Registered Builders Workmanship Warranty
- Manufacturers warranties applicable to frames used in pergolas
- Shade Louvre Warranties carry same warranty as roofing louvres (refer Manufacturers Warranty section)
All our steel and aluminium products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builder’s warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits, Builders Public Liability Insurance and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (if a domestic build exceeding $16,000) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependent upon product option chosen will attract the manufacturer’s warranty applicable.
Please find some links below for warranty and maintenance information:
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Victory Home Improvements, Please follow following link Revolution Roofing when your product is using Victory Beams & Frames
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty. for Ultimate Louvre System. Please follow link from Project Centre Materials Pty Ltd., for more information on aluminium louvres and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, strength, fire resistance and performance
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Bondor. Please follow links for SolarSpan & Shademaster Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 60 years’ experience in composite technology
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details refer to Colorbond for a warranty and maintenance information
- 2 Year Warranty. We use and recommend Ziptrack Blinds system follow link to Ziptrack Blinds site for warranty and maintenance information
- 10 Year Warranty. We use and recommend HVG fabrics for our blind materials follow link to HVG site
- Louvre Electrical Controllers, Remotes and Sensors by Techome please follow following link to Techome for various warranty relating to their products
We are very aware that clients want their projects built as quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, the staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 10 – 12 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 5 working days “cooling off period” from signing of any initial agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply complete current house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & Permit service as included most installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)
(3) Council & Government Applications – Applications for approvals from council including Town Planning, Report & Consent or Fire Modifications can add minimum 5 to 14 weeks dependent upon application type, number required and council response timeframes. These “permit delays” are extra to our normal process times applications, when required, so planning ahead to allow for this extra time is recommended. Totally Outdoors generally undertaken these applications for our clients when required. Extra costs do apply to these applications and fee’s incurred. We do not and cannot guarantee outcomes for all applications, so we always suggest discussing your proposed requirements direct with your council prior to engaging a builder.