Products Designed For
PERFORMANCE & OUTCOME
Outdoor Covered Area School Projects
Totally Outdoors provides a comprehensive service to ensure the durability, safety, and visual outcome provided to our domestic projects are equally provided to outdoor covered area school projects.
Our process of providing architectural plans arranging council & building permits, extended manufacturer’s warranties, plus our own 10 Year Workmanship Warranty, provides your school with the right solutions for your project to be built to last. We have commercial outdoor builders that ensure quality is always delivered.
We have worked with many schools in Melbourne to provide a range of awnings for schools. These include walkway covered for schools, awnings for schools, outdoor school projects with shade or protection from the elements being the primary goal.
Walkways, Entrance & Exit Covers
With our strong range of product solutions, we can provide a simple structure up to 10m wide. The benefits product fantastic advantages where open space and coverage are important. Our colorbond projects also ensure high durability and visual outcome backed by the manufacturer’s warranty of 30 Years.
Our prior experience provides us with the ability to schedule our work during school breaks, ensuring safety and compliance further justifies the reason to consider Totally Outdoors when planning your next project.
Walkways and Classroom entrance and exit cover are often areas of need in our growing schools. Design options including cantilevered, gable and skillion style are perfect product solutions for the high traffic of a busy school.
A small snapshot of our completed projects below may assist with planning your project and seeing the outcome we can deliver to your school from “concept to completion”
We welcome your enquiries about outdoor projects for schools in Melbourne.
Get Started Today
Contact us to discuss your needs, or come in for a chat at our display centre to explore your options so you can better visualize your dream outcome.
Features at a Glance
- Experienced Design Consultants to assist with planning your project
- Builders with previous experience in managing projects within school environments
- Premium Distributor of Victory Projects which provide superior project outcomes that are “built to last”
- Large Colour and product design options
- Australia’s best wide span engineered frames to provide design flexibility
- A visual 3D representation of how the structure will look in your situation
- Multiple frame application including cantilevered to provide traffic solutions to busy school applications
- Full Colorbond Frames
- Double Sided Roofing for great visual outcomes
- Structural warranties up to 30 years
- Products covered by Colorbond product warranties
- Experienced Builders with prior experience
- Architectural Plans and Building Permits arranged
All our steel and aluminium products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builder’s warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits, Builders Public Liability Insurance and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (if a domestic build exceeding $16,000) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependent upon product option chosen will attract the manufacturer’s warranty applicable.
Please find some links below for warranty and maintenance information:
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Victory Home Improvements, Please follow following link Revolution Roofing when your product is using Victory Beams & Frames
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty. for Ultimate Louvre System. Please follow the link from Project Centre Materials Pty Ltd., for more information on aluminium louvres and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, strength, fire resistance and performance
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Bondor. Please follow links for SolarSpan & Shademaster Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 60 years’ experience in composite technology
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details refer to Colorbond for warranty and maintenance information
- 2 Year Warranty. We use and recommend Ziptrack Blinds system follow link to Ziptrack Blinds site for warranty and maintenance information
- 10 Year Warranty. We use and recommend HVG fabrics for our blind materials follow the link to HVG site
- Louvre Electrical Controllers, Remotes and Sensors by Techome please follow the link to Techome for various warranty relating to their products.
We are very aware that clients want their projects built quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, all the Staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 7 – 8 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 7 days “cooling off period” required by law from signing of any agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & permit service as included in all installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)