The Builder With
COUNCIL CONSTRUCTIONS IN MELBOURNE
Council Construction in Melbourne
As councils get a varied range of project requirements Totally Outdoors is the right option Building Experience, Product Quality and Performance with ability to take a project from “concept to completion” including plans and permits. We have a lot of experience with Council Construction in Melbourne.
Totally Outdoors experience across a range of locations including day care, sporting clubs and community-based projects combined with reliable building services and products can assist council with making the right decision in a project.
Recent projects could include shelters for sporting, community service (pre-schools and kindergartens) and walkways.
Our product base provide councils with fully engineered solutions, plans and permits and project outcomes based on low maintenance non-combustible materials to ensure extended project life in busy applications.
Get Started Today
Contact us to discuss your needs, or come in for a chat at our display centre to explore your options so you can better visualize your dream outcome.
Features at a Glance
- Full design and construct option
- Flexible product design options
- Durable pre-finished frames and roofing products requiring low maintenance but high performance
- Non-Combustible products
- Architectural plans and permits service including town planning
- Builders with previous experience in managing medium sized projects
- Premium Distributor of Centenary Projects which provide superior project outcomes that are “built to last”
- Large Colour options
- Full Colorbond Frames
- Double Sided Roofing for great visual outcomes
- Structural warranties up to 30 years
- Products covered by Colorbond product warranties
- Experienced Builders with prior experience
- Architectural Plans and Building Permits arranged
All our steel and aluminium products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builder’s warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits, Builders Public Liability Insurance and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (if a domestic build exceeding $16,000) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependent upon product option chosen will attract the manufacturer’s warranty applicable.
Please find some links below for warranty and maintenance information:
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Victory Home Improvements, Please follow following link Revolution Roofing when your product is using Victory Beams & Frames
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty. for Ultimate Louvre System. Please follow the link from Louvre Master Pty Ltd., for more information on aluminium louvres and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, strength, fire resistance and performance
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Bondor. Please follow links for SolarSpan & Shademaster Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 60 years’ experience in composite technology
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details refer to Colorbond for warranty and maintenance information
- 2 Year Warranty. We use and recommend Ziptrack Blinds system follow link to Ziptrack Blinds site for warranty and maintenance information
- 10 Year Warranty. We use and recommend HVG fabrics for our blind materials follow the link to HVG site
- Louvre Electrical Controllers, Remotes and Sensors by Techome please follow the link to Techome for various warranty relating to their products.
We are very aware that clients want their projects built quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, all the Staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 7 – 8 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 7 days “cooling off period” required by law from signing of any agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & permit service as included in all installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)