Verandahs & Patios Melbourne
NEEDS & LIFESTYLE
Verandahs & Patios Melbourne
Verandahs & Patios Melbourne, from early beginnings, over 25 years to now, we have been designing, supplying and constructing Verandahs & Patios Melbourne to suit our customers’ needs. We produce, design and build outcomes to provide your peace of mind that our projects will be “built to last” for durable low maintenance enjoyment for many years to come.
Our fixed roofed Verandah and Patio projects generally feature design styles incorporating flat, gabled, or curved styles with either single skin “double-sided Colorbond” roof or our sensational double-sided insulated roofing options for that Alfresco feel. Our Melbourne Patio Architects can design you a quality patio that will add value to your Melbourne home.
From Concept to Completion
Our projects are built from aluminium, for extended durability and performance, Colorbond via the Victory Verandah system plus also timber and rendered frame outcomes. We therefore can work with you to design and build with materials that suit your project’s needs and outcomes.
We are your one stop shop as we can take your project from “concept to completion” without being locked into specific product and frame limitations.
All projects come with:
All plans are supplied via a registered Architectural Building Company and any extra permits or approvals can be sourced directly through them that might be required for a building permit.
Get Started Today
Contact us to discuss your needs, or come in for a chat at our display centre to explore your options so you can better visualize your dream outcome.
Features at a Glance
- Multiple frame options available.
- Revolution Roofing – Victory Home improvement range provides an industry leading 30-Year Structural Warranty
- Solarspan & Shademaster Insulated Products available in most configurations
- Ultimate Open & Closing Louvre products available with all frame options
- Available in attached or freestanding designs
- Multiple Roofing profile options
- Uncluttered designs with larger spans to accommodate your needs
- Sensational visual 3D representation design tool of how the structure will look in your situation
- Large variety of gutter profiles and colours are available
- High gloss beams and posts give low maintenance stylish appearances
- Australia’s widest choice of colours to choose from with no need for painting
- Two-piece roll-formed steel beams, aluminium, rendered or timber options available for most roofing options.
- Fully Engineered Projects – “Built to Last”
- Totally Outdoors is a Premium distributor for Victory Carports, Verandah and Patios range. This provides an added benefit of a 30 Manufacturers Structural Warranty to all installed projects.
- Totally Outdoors is an authorised distributor for Bondor SolarSpan Insulated Roofing and Walling products.
- Totally Outdoors is an authorised distributor for Bondor Shademaster Insulated Roofing products
These sheets provide seamless freespan outcomes combining insulated roofing with pre-finished ceiling to provide living comfort hail, rain or shine plus multiple options for fan and lighting. The non-condensation performance of our sheeting allows furniture and fitting to remain dry all year round.
Flexible Design Options
All our roofing products come from leading Australian manufacturers complete with full manufacturer engineering. We can provide Australia’s widest design and product rather than rely upon one only product option. Benefits include Flexible spans, pitch and connections options to reduce unsightly posts and beams, engineering for a variety of wind speeds, domestic or commercial applications backed by years of engineering to ensure your project can get full manufacturer’s warranty.
Due to the high strength of our hi-tensile roofing clear span double-sided signal-skin roofing products in profiles V1 to V3 with spans up to 4 metres extra purlins (battens) can be removed to provide a roof with a modern clear and uncluttered appearance.
This is where purlins included fastening roofing such as full polycarbonate roofs or where gabled width exceeds 7 metres. Victory Carports, Verandah’s and Patios can, under certain conditions, enable spans greater than 10 metres without the need for internal collar ties. then follow on with what was already there.
Our clients can also enjoy the benefit of Ultimate Opening & Closing Louvres roofing with their Victory Framed projects another Australian Made options with spans up to 5.2 metres clear span.
Useful links for further research
All our steel and aluminium products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builder’s warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits, Builders Public Liability Insurance and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (if a domestic build exceeding $16,000) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependent upon product option chosen will attract the manufacturer’s warranty applicable.
Please find some links below for warranty and maintenance information:
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Victory Home Improvements, Please follow following link Revolution Roofing when your product is using Victory Beams & Frames
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty. for Ultimate Louvre System. Please follow link from Louvre Master Pty Ltd., for more information on aluminium louvres and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, strength, fire resistance and performance
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Bondor. Please follow links for SolarSpan & Shademaster Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 60 years’ experience in composite technology
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details refer to Colorbond for a warranty and maintenance information
- 2 Year Warranty. We use and recommend Ziptrack Blinds system follow link to Ziptrack Blinds site for warranty and maintenance information
- 10 Year Warranty. We use and recommend HVG fabrics for our blind materials follow link to HVG site
- Louvre Electrical Controllers, Remotes and Sensors by Techome please follow following link to Techome for various warranty relating to their products
We are very aware that clients want their projects built as quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, the staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 10 – 12 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 5 working days “cooling off period” from signing of any initial agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply complete current house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & Permit service as included most installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)
(3) Council & Government Applications – Applications for approvals from council including Town Planning, Report & Consent or Fire Modifications can add minimum 5 to 14 weeks dependent upon application type, number required and council response timeframes. These “permit delays” are extra to our normal process times applications, when required, so planning ahead to allow for this extra time is recommended. Totally Outdoors generally undertaken these applications for our clients when required. Extra costs do apply to these applications and fee’s incurred. We do not and cannot guarantee outcomes for all applications, so we always suggest discussing your proposed requirements direct with your council prior to engaging a builder.