The Aussie Carport
CAN BE SO MUCH MORE
Carport Builders Melbourne
Carport Builders Melbourne, think Totally Outdoors. We offer a game of singe carports and double carports in Melbourne.
From the mid-1950’s the carport became the new must have for every home as a one car family became the norm. By the 1970’s a garage was becoming a standard for most new homes to accommodate the two car family home. Nowadays, the carport is needed for families that spread into three cars or more.
Carports are often presented to the front of the dwelling so how they look has a direct impact on the value and feel of your home. Now they are more commonly behind the garage to serve as a carport plus an outside verandah.
Some of the common questions for people starting to research “Carports Melbourne” is free standing carport prices, and how to find a carport builder in Melbourne that you can trust. We have a range of solution from carport roofs, pergola carports, timber carports and steel carports.
What Can We Do?
We use highly durable colorbond products of the Victory Carport. Verandah & Patio products are designed to complement most styles of dwellings. With a 30 Year Structural warranty plus a wide range of colour options using gloss beams, all posts are geared to give low maintenance yet stylish appearance with Australia’s widest span up to 11 metres. We can also provide attached or freestanding options that are all engineered to be built to last.
Getting a carport is more about the outcome for your whole property than just about covering the car. Totally Outdoors can assist with making sure you get the right advice and outcome from concept to completion.
Get Started Today
Contact us to discuss your needs, or come in for a chat at our display centre to explore your options so you can better visualize your dream outcome.
Features at a Glance
- Up to 30-year Structural Warranty with All Victory Verandah & carport products
- Available in attached or freestanding designs for perfect location flexibility
- Larger spans exceeding 10metres to accommodate your needs
- Australia’s largest variety of double side roof profiles and colour options available
- Insulated roofing also available in Solarspan & Shademaster
- High gloss beams and posts give low maintenance stylish appearances and durability
- Victory Colorbond Projects are Fully Engineered to ensure they are “built to last”
- A visual 3D representation of how the structure will look in your situation
- Large range of design styles and roof pitch options to satisfy most situations.
- Totally Outdoors is a Premium distributor for Victory Carports, Verandah and Patios range. This provides an added benefit of a 30 Manufacturers Structural Warranty to all installed projects.
- Totally Outdoors is an authorised distributor for Bondor SolarSpan Insulated Roofing and Walling products.
- Totally Outdoors is an authorised distributor for Bondor Shademaster Insulated Roofing products
These sheets provide seamless freespan outcomes combining insulated roofing with pre-finished ceiling to provide living comfort hail, rain or shine plus multiple options for fan and lighting. The non-condensation performance of our sheeting allows furniture and fitting to remain dry all year round.
Flexible Design Options
Our roofing products come from leading Australian manufacturers complete with full manufacturer engineering. We provide Australia’s widest design and product rather than rely upon only one product option. Benefits include Flexible spans, pitch and connections options, to reduce unsightly posts and beams, engineering for a variety of wind speeds, domestic or commercial applications backed by years of experience.
Due to the high strength of our hi-tensile roofing clear span double-sided signal-skin roofing products in profiles V1 to V3 with spans up to 4 metres extra purlins (battens) can be removed to provide a roof with a modern clear and uncluttered appearance.
This is where purlins included fastening roofing such as full polycarbonate roofs or where gabled width exceeds 7 metres. Victory Carports, Verandah’s and Patios can, under certain conditions, enable spans greater than 10 metres without the need of internal collar ties. then follow on with what was already there.
Our clients can also enjoy the benefit of Ultimate Opening & Closing Louvres roofing with their Victory Framed projects another Australian Made options with spans up to 5.2 metres clear span.
See our Display Centre including outdoor room, kitchens, bar, deck, louvres, verandah, shutters, screens and more so you can really decide what you need and what your budget should consider. Our display centre provides a range of project ideas for better product and design selection. Ring today for your personalised viewing without any obligations.
Useful links for your research
All our steel and aluminium products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builder’s warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits, Builders Public Liability Insurance and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (if a domestic build exceeding $16,000) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependent upon product option chosen will attract the manufacturer’s warranty applicable.
Please find some links below for warranty and maintenance information:
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Victory Home Improvements, Please follow following link Revolution Roofing when your product is using Victory Beams & Frames
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty. for Ultimate Louvre System. Please follow link from Louvre Master Pty Ltd., for more information on aluminium louvres and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, strength, fire resistance and performance
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Bondor. Please follow links for SolarSpan & Shademaster Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 60 years’ experience in composite technology
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details refer to Colorbond for a warranty and maintenance information
- 2 Year Warranty. We use and recommend Ziptrack Blinds system follow link to Ziptrack Blinds site for warranty and maintenance information
- 10 Year Warranty. We use and recommend HVG fabrics for our blind materials follow link to HVG site
- Louvre Electrical Controllers, Remotes and Sensors by Techome please follow following link to Techome for various warranty relating to their products
We are very aware that clients want their projects built as quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, the staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 10 – 12 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 5 working days “cooling off period” from signing of any initial agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply complete current house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & Permit service as included most installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)
(3) Council & Government Applications – Applications for approvals from council including Town Planning, Report & Consent or Fire Modifications can add minimum 5 to 14 weeks dependent upon application type, number required and council response timeframes. These “permit delays” are extra to our normal process times applications, when required, so planning ahead to allow for this extra time is recommended. Totally Outdoors generally undertaken these applications for our clients when required. Extra costs do apply to these applications and fee’s incurred. We do not and cannot guarantee outcomes for all applications, so we always suggest discussing your proposed requirements direct with your council prior to engaging a builder.