The Ultimate Choice In
Enjoy The Outdoors With A Louvre
Introducing the Ultimate Louvre System. Designed, engineered, and manufactured by our sister company Project Centre Materials. Louvre verandahs are the perfect choice in outdoor living, where style, performance, and quality all collide to make the perfect outdoor living environment.
The Ultimate Louvre system is an advanced system designed to provide durability and performance to Australia’s varying climate conditions. We are proud our system ensures the long life of your product. Seaside, rain, and sun all provide hazards to the durability and performance of products outside. With normal care and maintenance, our product has the best available solution to ensure its performance matches or exceeds all similar products available.li
Light Up Your House
Controlling light and shade to your outdoor area and your home with a sensational benefit of Ultimate Louvre Verandah. Opening and Closing your louvres provide you ability to deliver full light, self-controlled shade and weather resistance via the automatic rain sensor, which comes standard with all our projects.
You are on a winning system as Totally Outdoors was awarded Melbourne Home Show Winner for 2017 & 2019 featured the fabulous benefits of the Ultimate Louvre System can provide to your house.
Full 175 Opening Path providing multiple shading options
- Extruded aluminium louvres with marine-grade durability
- Remote-controlled opening & closing system with rain sensor
- Aluminium & marine grade stainless steel pins and motor
- Multiple louvre styles L150 & L200
- Incredible louvre spans up to 5.2 meters.
Australian Designed & Made
Our system, designed and made in Melbourne, has considered the items that ensure the long life of your product.
IP07 Water-resistant Motor plus Marine Grade Aluminium and Stainless Steel connections and tracks for outstanding durability.
The Ultimate Louvre System provides superior durability and performance. So with normal care and regular maintenance, our product is the best available solution to ensure its performance matches or exceeds all similar products available.
Get Started Today
Contact us to discuss your needs, or come in for a chat at our display centre to explore your options so you can better visualize your dream outdoor living space.
Features at a Glance
- Australian designed, engineered, and made.
- Fully extruded powder coated Aluminium Louvres options 150 & 200 widths
- Full 175-degree opening not limited to 90 degrees
- Maximum spans up to up to 5.2m
- Flat underside Blade and Rainproof when closed
- Stainless Steel Motor rated to IP07
- Ability to connect downlights to the main Controller
- Handheld Remote Control to control louvre functions
- Bluetooth app is available for iPhone connection
- 12 Volt System
- Easy Maintenance, if undertaken regularly, to maintain the life of products
- Stainless Steel & Aluminium connections – perfect for coastal applications
- No colour restrictions – Louvre’s Powder Coated to client’s requirements
- Rain sensor as standard to our project
- Project Centre Materials 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Louvre Blades
- Project Centre Materials 7 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Motors
- 10 Year Registered Builders Workmanship Structural Warranty
- Electrical Controllers, Remotes and Sensors by Techome a leader in electrical products
- Multiple Frame options including Aluminium, Steel, Timber or Rendered ensuring clients are not restricted in frame and colour outcome options
- Powdercoating – using either Dulux or Interpon
- Stainless Steel Motor, Pins and Tracks for increased durability
- Totally Outdoors Experience – over 25 years in the Home Improvement Industry
- Australian Designed, Engineered and Made
- Our Display Centre is available for product selection and private viewing to ensure your decision if fully informed.
See our Display Centre including outdoor room, kitchens, bar, deck, pergola, louvres, verandah, shutters, screens and more so you can really decide what you need and what your budget should consider. Our display centre provides a range of project ideas for better product and design selection. Ring today for your personalised viewing without any obligations.
Supplier Links for your further research
All our steel and aluminium products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builder’s warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits, Builders Public Liability Insurance and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (if a domestic build exceeding $16,000) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependent upon product option chosen will attract the manufacturer’s warranty applicable.
Please find some links below for warranty and maintenance information:
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Victory Home Improvements, Please follow following link Revolution Roofing when your product is using Victory Beams & Frames
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty. for Ultimate Louvre System. Please follow the link from Project Centre Materials Pty Ltd., for more information on aluminium louvres and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, strength, fire resistance and performance
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Bondor. Please follow links for SolarSpan & Shademaster Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 60 years’ experience in composite technology
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details refer to Colorbond for warranty and maintenance information
- 2 Year Warranty. We use and recommend Ziptrack Blinds system follow link to Ziptrack Blinds site for warranty and maintenance information
- 10 Year Warranty. We use and recommend HVG fabrics for our blind materials follow the link to HVG site
- Louvre Electrical Controllers, Remotes and Sensors by Techome please follow the link to Techome for various warranty relating to their products.
We are very aware that clients want their projects built as quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, the staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 10 – 12 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 5 working days “cooling off period” from signing of any initial agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply complete current house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & Permit service as included most installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)
(3) Council & Government Applications – Applications for approvals from council including Town Planning, Report & Consent or Fire Modifications can add minimum 5 to 14 weeks dependent upon application type, number required and council response timeframes. These “permit delays” are extra to our normal process times applications, when required, so planning ahead to allow for this extra time is recommended. Totally Outdoors generally undertaken these applications through The Project Centre for our clients when required. Extra costs do apply to these applications and fee’s incurred. We do not and cannot guarantee outcomes for all applications, so we always suggest discussing your proposed requirements direct with your council prior to engaging a builder.