Give Us Your Vision &
WE WILL PROVIDE THE SOLUTION
Restaurants & Hotels
When providing outdoor area for patron’s hotel and restaurant properitors have some special needs. Quality finishes with low maintenance, spans to provide unrestricted usage, products that have the warranty and performance required plus a builder who can make it happen. Totally Outdoors is that builder with a demonstrable background in making project happen from concept to completion.
With a concept of providing a service and integration with designers, building services and being one of Melbourne’s leading outdoor builders Totally Outdoors is proud it can provide our clients with the right price and options for a successful outcome.
Totally Outdoors product range for which it recommends is broad, modern and unequalled within Melbourne. Our display Centre plus a demonstratable list of completions provides you with a builder of experience.
Freedom to Build What's Required
Totally Outdoors whilst extremely proud of our premium distributor basis with some of Australia’s top manufacturers is still completely free to design and build “whats required” without the need to only use this or that product. This means we can use products like Aluminium, Steel, Timber, Rendered outcomes if that’s what required combined with a wide range of roofing and walling / screen options.
Our Hallam Display include Louvre Projects, Outdoor Rooms & Kitchens, Colourbond & Insulated Verandah’s, Pergola, Decking’s, Blinds, Screens plus much much more perfect for those who need to know what they’re getting.
It’s FREE Entry make an appointment and come and discuss your requirements in undercover environment where you can see why Totally Outdoors is the “leading outdoor specialist” builder in Melbourne from concept to completion
Get Started Today
Contact us to discuss your needs, or come in for a chat at our display centre to explore your options so you can better visualize your dream outcome.
Features at a Glance
- Full design and construct option
- Flexible product design options
- Durable pre-finished frames and roofing products requiring low maintenance but high performance
- Non-Combustible products
- Architectural plans and permits service including town planning
- Builders with previous experience in managing medium sized projects
- Premium Distributor of Victory Home Improvement Projects which provide superior project outcomes that are “built to last”
- Large Colour options
We are your one stop builder to get your whole project completed.
We had a huge range of product options that will suit commercial applications.
- Ultimate Louvres with spans to 5.2m
- Insulated Fixed Roofing options to extend or close up an area with comfort
- Frames to suit your property including aluminium, colorbond, timber and rendered
- Warranties up to 30 years depending upon product chosen.
- Screens, Shutters, Blinds and Awnings for a variety of outcomes
- A full service builder with experience
- Architectural Plans and Building permits arranged
All our steel and aluminium products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builder’s warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits, Builders Public Liability Insurance and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (if a domestic build exceeding $16,000) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependent upon product option chosen will attract the manufacturer’s warranty applicable.
Please find some links below for warranty and maintenance information:
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Victory Home Improvements, Please follow following link Revolution Roofing when your product is using Victory Beams & Frames
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty. for Ultimate Louvre System. Please follow the link from Project Centre Materials Pty Ltd., for more information on aluminium louvres and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, strength, fire resistance and performance
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Bondor. Please follow links for SolarSpan & Shademaster Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 60 years’ experience in composite technology
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details refer to Colorbond for warranty and maintenance information
- 2 Year Warranty. We use and recommend Ziptrack Blinds system follow link to Ziptrack Blinds site for warranty and maintenance information
- 10 Year Warranty. We use and recommend HVG fabrics for our blind materials follow the link to HVG site
- Louvre Electrical Controllers, Remotes and Sensors by Techome please follow the link to Techome for various warranty relating to their products.
We are very aware that clients want their projects built quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, all the Staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 7 – 8 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 7 days “cooling off period” required by law from signing of any agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & permit service as included in all installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)