Cantilever Verandah Designs
Fielders Centenary cantilever verandah designs are starting to gain interest for those area’s where having conventional “both side of project” post locations. Design concept has been developed to provide a structure that can be supported to only one side of structure.
Warranty – This new cantilever verandah designs product is made from quality Colorbond steel with fielders Centenary providing a 25 years structural warranty plus the sensational Colorbond product warranty.
Fielders Centenary cantilever designs products are “Fully Engineered” to allow clients easier design and project access to this modern product plus allow easier permit approval process.
Possible locations where a Cantilever Verandah Designs can be used:
The number of possible design and project options are considerable for the cantilever verandah designs project. Totally Outdoors Melbourne’s premier outdoor specialists can assist you with providing design and project options.
- Pools – perfect for around pool areas where posts to both sides might be difficult to achieve. Concept to have structural uprights away from pool edge with project casting shade around pools edge might be an excellent solution where a fixed shade / dry solution required.
- Carports – were post to one side ( i.e. fence side) might provide more turning and safer vehicle movement
- BBQ and Garden Shelter Areas – where posts only to one side may provide an open and simple feel to your specific project. If under *10m2 and freestanding a building permit may not be required (* check with your local council prior to installation)
- Councils & Schools – Bus Stops, Walkways, Bike, Park and Playground shelters – these are all excellent options where a one sided upright location will provide public movements with the least obstruction.
- Sporting Clubs – golf, bowls, sporting grounds to provide shelter and dry area’s for public viewing locations where large bulky structure not applicable and too costly.
See Fielders Centenary for more project options – click here
Helping you with your design and project outcomes Totally Outdoor’s experienced design consultants will assist with providing options and project costing for your project. For smaller applications D.I Y Kits area available for those sporting clubs and home owners to build themselves.