Patio Louvres Dingley Village 3172
Looking for - Patio Louvres?
Consultation & Design
We’ve been installing roofs in the Dingley Village area for over 20 years. Our team is experienced and knowledgeable, so we can help you find the perfect solution for your home or business. Whether it’s a simple repair or an entire re-roofing project, our team will be there to make sure everything goes smoothly from start to finish.
You deserve quality workmanship and excellent customer service at all times. That’s why we offer consultations with one of our experts who will come out to your property and provide advice on what kind of roof would best suit your needs. We also offer competitive pricing as well as financing options if needed! And don’t forget about our warranty, one of the best in the industry!
Installation & Maintenance
Instillation of Patio Louvres in Dingley Village by the Totally Outdoors team has never been easier. From our initial consultation, through the selling period to installation and then after-sales, once you’re part of the Totally Outdoors family you’ll enjoy nothing short of an outstanding level of service. Our proven step by step process will help you to have a wonderful experience during the instillation process of your new Patio Louvres.
With our maintenance service in Dingley Village, we can help keep your louvre roof clean and free from debris so that it will last longer than ever before. Our team is available to inspect, clean and repair your louvre roof! We know how important it is for you to have peace of mind when investing in a new product like this one. That’s why we want to ensure you get the best quality assurance possible through our inspection, cleaning and repair services. You won’t regret choosing us as your partner!
Your Outdoor Space Exposed
Louvres are an excellent choice of roofing system because they offer the best in ventilation and insulation. They also come with a range of benefits that make them perfect for any home or business owner. These include:
– Protection from inclement weather, including rain and snow
– Reduces noise pollution by 50%
– Prevents sunlight from entering your property
As an all in one solution for complete protection against rain and hail or shine with all systems completely waterproof and rain censored automatically interlocking at the first sight of rain. Keep cooling costs to a minimum in summer with natural convection drawing warm air up through the open louvres to provide cool ventilation below or simply open partially for ample shaded comfort and protection by eliminating sun exposure.
Louvres are great at reducing heat and glare, as well as providing protection from the elements. They’re also an excellent way to add architectural interest to any building. But there are some things you should know before getting started with installation. So Contact Us Now at Totally Outdoors and allow our specially trained team lead you through the process.
- Fully extruded powder coated Aluminium Louvre of 150 & 200 widths
- Full 175 degree opening not limited to 90 degrees
- Maximum spans up to up to 5.2m
- Flat underside Blade and Rain proof when closed
- Stainless Steel connections – perfect for coastal applications
- No colour restrictions – Louvre’s Powder Coated to clients requirements
- Full remote controlled operation including ability to be integrated into home automation systems and lighting
- Rain sensor as standard to our project
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Louvre Blades
- 7 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Motors and other electrical
- 10 Year Registered Builders Workmanship Warranty
- Multiple Frame options ensuring clients are not restricted to one or two frame outcome options
- Colorbond frame option include a 30-year Victory Structural Warranty
- Experience – over 40 years in the Home Improvement industry
All our steel products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builder’s warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits (1) and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (2) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependent upon product option chosen will attract applicable manufacturer’s warranty applicable if installed per manufacturers engineering and installation requirements.
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Revolution Roofing when using Victory Beams & Frames
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Project Centre Materials Pty Ltd., aluminium louvres and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, strength, fire resistance and performance
- 10-year Manufacturer Warranty from Bondor for SolarSpan. Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 40 years’ experience in composite technology
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details, such as whether a warranty is available via colorbond relevant product section of there website
- Building Permits required for all roofed projects attached to dwelling or freestanding above 10m2
- Home Owners Warranty Insurance for projects exceeding $16,000.
We are very aware that clients want their projects built as quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, all the staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 7 – 8 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 7 days “cooling off period” required by law from signing of any agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & permit service as included in all installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)
(3) Council & Government Applications – Applications for approvals from council including Town Planning, Report & Consent or Fire Modifications can add minimum 5 to 12 weeks dependent upon application type, number required and council response timeframes. These “permit delays” are extra to our normal process times applications when required so planning ahead to allow for this extra time is recommended. Totally Outdoors generally undertaken these applications for our clients when required. Extra costs do apply to these applications and fee’s incurred. We do not and can not guarantee outcomes for all applications so we always suggest to discuss your proposed requirements direct with your council prior to engaging a builder.
Some Other Louvre Related Articles
- Louvre Roof System Berwick – 3806
- Roof Louvres Narre Warren South – 3805
- Louvre Systems Tecoma – 3160
- Louvre Awnings Caulfield North – 3161
- Outdoor Louvre Ripponlea – 3185
- Louvre Roof Bellfield – 3081
- Louvre Roof Prices Warranwood – 3134
- Louvres Essendon – 3040
- Outdoor Louvre Roof Melbourne – 3010
- Deck Louvres Clayton South – 3169
- Custom Designed Roof Louvre Beenak – 3139
- Deck Louvres Research – 3095
- Outdoor Louvres Woori Yallock – 3139
- Louvre Roof Prices Avonsleigh – 3782
- Roof Louvres Yannathan – 3981